Old September 29th 03, 04:12 PM
Gregg

Behold, Warpcore signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

How are phone conversations kept apart on a telephone line ?

All non-dsl products have to have a filter placed inline. It's just a wee
device that a dollar will get you 1/2 dozen, but most ISP give them away.

It seems to
me that you would have to have some kind of interface card to connect to
the service providing the internet connection, otherwise it would be
free for everyone, whether they paid or not. That interface card would
have to discriminate in some way from subscribers and non- subscribers.
FWIW mm

TCP/IP routing. Plain and simple, is my guess.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*