Old September 29th 03, 07:47 PM
CW

I don't know if you remember but when cell phones first started appearing on
the market, there was huge advertising campaigns to convince people they
needed one. Up that time, the majority of people valued their privacy and a
cell phone destroyed that. That was also when they started trying to
convince everyone that life was so hectic and busy that you never had time
to do anything.

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

..

Nah. The Cell Phone boom is over. Nearly everybody who wants a cell phone
has one. We are now in the age of cheap, cheesy dsiposable electonics.
They should call themselves "RCA Shack".

Frank Dresser