Old September 29th 03, 07:59 PM
Frank Dresser

"CW" wrote in message
et...
I don't know if you remember but when cell phones first started appearing

on
the market, there was huge advertising campaigns to convince people they
needed one. Up that time, the majority of people valued their privacy and

cell phone destroyed that. That was also when they started trying to
convince everyone that life was so hectic and busy that you never had time
to do anything.

I've always regarded phones as an intrusive but necessary evil. I had a
hard time beliveing anybody would want to carry one of Satan's most
insidious inventions right on their person. Not only did they want the damn
thing, they thought it was wonderful! More proof of the end times, I
suppose. Don't know how Brother Stair missed that one.

Frank Dresser