Old October 1st 03, 05:01 AM
WShoots1

Good luck, Dan, with your HDL and LDL.

After my late wife left blood with the vampire each month, we'd head for
another Denny's we liked and had roadie breakfasts. :-)

I got my cholesterol down to about range and then I learned that after age 70,
it didn't make any difference. :-) I have been eating eggs nearly every
morning of my life.

I suspect my smoking since age 15 will affect me more than fatty stuff does.

On topic: You might try plugging into a round hole in a wall socket in the
laundry and bike rooms.

I must admit that I first tried connecting my B&H before trying anything else.
I didn't think of touching the end of the jumper that would clip to the radio's
whip.

But my wrought iron chandeliers are supposed to be connected to the ac ground.
I have a meter I could have used to measure between the chandlier and the round
hole in the socket.

My old mobilehome is a metal box, but with just using a radio's whip, I get
pretty good SW reception. There's no metal in the double floor. That gives new
meaning to receiving ground waves.

Bill, K5BY