Old October 1st 03, 01:00 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
(WShoots1) writes:

Hi Bill !

Good luck, Dan, with your HDL and LDL.

Thanks ! Been doing a bit of excersize to get it down too.

I got my cholesterol down to about range and then I learned that after age
70,
it didn't make any difference. :-) I have been eating eggs nearly every
morning of my life.

- Many Many people eat all " the bad stuff" for years;
If you burn it off working on a farm it's Just good for you !

James Herriot , a Welsh vet who wrote " All Things Bright & Beautiful" ( great
book!)
describes Welsh farmers as liking fried bacon ( Just the fat) as part of their
breakfast..

- followed by long days working on windswept farms - Sounds great from this
warm, Apt

On topic: You might try plugging into a round hole in a wall socket in the
laundry and bike rooms.

Thanks! I don't think anyone would notice, actually

My old mobilehome is a metal box, but with just using a radio's whip, I get
pretty good SW reception. There's no metal in the double floor. That gives
new
meaning to receiving ground waves.

Bill, K5BY

Every once in a while some magazine or other has an article about new designs
for modular homes;
- made out of shipping containers stacked two high or what not. Most look
pretty darn good;

- so I guess your ahead of the times !

Have fun at Dennys . ..

Dan