Old October 1st 03, 05:29 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Thats fine, but still deleting the messages at the server is working for me.
If my ISP would support such corrective actions at their end, that would be
even better. At least as long as the attacks are affecting me, this will
work for now.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Soliloquy" wrote in message
I have been using this program for sometime. Try it.
http://www.mailwasher.net

Also try he http://www.refdesk.com/anti.html

Regards

In article , "Ryan, KC8PMX"
wrote:
If your ISP has some form of a html email browser (the same way you would
access a yahoo or hotmail email account), then just go in and delete them
there before downloading them into your email reading program. That's my
solution at this point so far.......