Old October 2nd 03, 04:02 AM
6BK4ELA

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Warpcore" wrote in message
news
Did he invent the Stairmaster ?

I don't think so. I don't picture the Prophet playing Tommy Edison. He
couldn't stand the pay cut.

Frank Dresser

I heard a story that once he was knocked off the air for 3 Hours
after a cow (!!!) knocked over his Satellite Uplink Dish at his
farm and they could not find anyone there with enough brains
who knew how to re-align the dish with the Bird. How predictable.

I also heard last night James Lloyd of xian Media Network say
that he is musing the idea of taking LIVE CALLS on 5.105 in the
very near future too !! This is a WONDERFUL development as
J.L. is #2 on my list of shortwave kook broadcasters to
"Crank-Yank" via the telephone.

I mean, who **can't** pass up the chance to spoof
and have some radio-fun with J.L. and/or R.G.S. live
on the air !? Yeeeeeee Haww!

TOON IN !!!