Old October 2nd 03, 07:48 PM
saki

N8KDV wrote in news:3F7C5E76.42110564
@nospam.iserv.net:

Eike Bierwirth has updated the skeds as of Oct. 1:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

Thanks for this and sorry about the funny weather you're having.

If I may ask, from you or anyone: last night I picked up 11920 KHZ at about
0255 through 0305 UTC. Propagation dipped just at ID time and I couldn't
hear clearly, though the language is Arabic and the signal consistent in
strength with a ME/NAf location. The EiBi schedule says that this is MRC
RTV du Maroc at that time. Is that pretty consistent?

Also heard a strong relay in Arabic via R. Canada Intl on 9755.
Transmission cut out at about 0316 before ID and left the RCI ID underneath
audible. I don't see a listing for this; any ideas? Is it just RCI in
Arabic?

Thanks.

----

R-75