Old October 2nd 03, 11:16 PM
Dave

Default FA: Heathkit GR-64 Shortwave Radio

Sorry to intrude with a commercial announcement but maybe one of my
fellow shortwave enthusiasts would like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=15 051&rd=1

This is a very clean and fully functional Heathkit GR-64 shortwave
receiver. I acquired it when I bought out a friends estate. It was
just dusty when I got it so I removed the cover, dusted off the
chassis, and wiped the cabinet with a damp cloth. I plugged it in and
with a 10 ft wire I received signals on all bands. As you can see
from the pictures, it is very clean with only a few minor rub marks on
the case. The dial is very clear, the panel and knobs show almost no
wear. This was a one owner radio