Old October 3rd 03, 01:33 AM
Soames123

Dr Laura's a Slut & Rush is a Junky;

- Yet they get MILLIONS per year PREACHING to the huddled , confused masses
their Conservative ' Do As I Say" retoric

- Just like Profit Stare; ( A Shortwave Huckster..)

Subject: Rush, Victim of a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy
From: "Frank Dresser"
Date: 10/2/2003 8:26 PM Eastern Standard Time

"Macman" wrote in message
Sorry, this pertains to the shortwave newsgroup how?

Speaking as a Short Wave Listener, I'm shocked. Shocked that the New World
Order continues to treat their faithful lackeys so shabbily. Sending his
maid to score some drugs? For the service the man rendered, he deserved
cargo drops from Air America!! Well, Rush should have heard it coming.
After all, the NWO could have supplied Bill Clinton with babes, but they
muffed that one, too..

Frank Dresser