Old October 3rd 03, 03:42 AM
Larry Ozarow

Frank,

Thanks. I finally did get in and download it and it is
the same chassis. Once I recap it and
put in a rectifier (there's a rarity for ya, a bad selenium
rectifier), I'll just have to fiddle with the coils. It's
a pretty simple radio.

Anyone happen to notice that cool Guthman radio that sold on E-bay today?

Frank Dresser wrote:

I've got the BAMA S-120 manual, which I downloaded for my SW-500. So if you
don't get a manual right away, just e-mail me, and I'll send it over.

Or you could wing it. I just finished cleaning and recapping and
redialcording and realigning a S-53. Couldn't find a manual, so I just went
in. Came out fine.

Frank Dresser