Old October 3rd 03, 10:04 AM
RHF

N8KDV,

It's no longer - what he said that is important [.]

Its what the Media "News Makers" say that he said.
- - - For They All Know What He Really Meant !

It's not the Law or Right or Wrong.
- - - The Concept of Innocent Until Proven Guilty is Out of Date.

It the Simple Fact of the Charges.
- - - The Seriousness of these Charges that is Paramount.

These Serious Charges must Be Investigated
- - - and Given a Full Public Hearing.
- - - The Facts and The Truth are Secondary.

The Seriousness of the Charges are All Important.
- - - The Facts be Dammed
- - - The Truth be Dammed

We Must Extract Our Pound of Flesh !
- - - For the Media "News Makers" have
- - - Educated each of us to understand.
- - - For We Now All Know What He Really Meant !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = N8KDV
= = = wrote in message ...
T Lawrence wrote:

Just what did he say that was racist? I read his statement, there was
nothing racist there at all. Please tell me what was racist about it.

As for his ALLEGED drug use... innocent until proven guilty. At the same
time, there are lots of folks out there who get hooked on pain killers,
nothing new about that.

Addictions can be cured, and in many instances have little to do with
whether a person is 'good' or 'bad'.