Old October 3rd 03, 02:51 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
Telamon writes:

I would fully support having the men-in-black come over to that station,
kicking down the door, cuffing the moron and dragging him off to prison for
the rest of his life without trial or kto lose his life just as suddenly,
and to disappear forever.

I have a much better ideaĆ* just take his drivers license away and make
him ride a bicycle to work. That should do it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

& he Sure wouldn't last long commuting on a Bike.
- Inquired about joining a bicycle club a while back..

- Membership chair called me from the hospital. ( Bike Accident)

( & you CAN"T make this stuff up !)