Old October 3rd 03, 04:49 PM
Warpcore

For me DXing is looking for stations I have not heard before, and trying to
identify who they are. I also have a piece of foam board onto which is taped
a world map. I put a stick pin in the city where signals originate. So for
instance, Alice Springs in Australia has pin, and Brasilia in Brazil and so
on. For variety I use different colored pins. By now there is a forest of
them s. I never got interested in actually sending in reports to the
stations.
"nospam" wrote in message ...
what is Dxing?

--

Extreme Liberalism is a mental disorder --"Michael Savage"
May we save our great country from despots?