Old October 4th 03, 02:02 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Hell, I don't listen to Rush, and haven't in almost a decade.
See, unlike the leftwingers, I don't need a cheerleader, and
unlike the rightwingers, I don't need a band playing Pomp
and Circumstance. I think for myself. I just wonder why
so many liberals...aren't very liberal at all? So much hatred
and vituperative from both sides, so much fiddling while
Rome burns, well, it's all very sad. But hey, polish up those
pom poms! You've got some cheering to do, Cheerleaders!

73,

S.L.
. net...

http://www.grisoft.com).

| Why did Rush program you guys to think, if someone has a problem with
Rush's
| hypocrisy they have be Al Frankin fans ?

---