Old October 4th 03, 05:00 AM
Dave

Oh, like anybody gives a ****. It's all football...

Dave

"Johnny U. Nite-us" wrote in message

This isn't a "black quarterback thing". We all know the NFL has twelve of

them.
It's this constant PUSH by the media to annointe a black superstar QB when

they
don't have the qualifications! Look at McNabb's QB rating!

My pet peeve is Michael Vick of the Falcons. ESPN was actually promoting

him for
NFL MVP after only the first PRE-SEASON game!

And don't you think the sports media trying to push Brett Favre (white

southern
Mississippi boy) into early retirement is ALSO a move by ESPN and others

to make
way for a manufactured black superstar QB???

Sorry. Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb, Steve McNair and D. Culpepper will

NEVER
be able to hold a candle to Unitas, Young, Montana, Marino, Elway, etc.

BTW, if this Rush-drug connection should prove to be true, wouldn't Rush

be
eligible to get his job back at ESPN? And he should be able to move in as

co-
anchor next to Michael "Crack Whore" Irvine!!

Johnny U.
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/