Old October 4th 03, 07:39 AM
Frank Dresser

"Macman" wrote in message
You must have the wrong newsgroup for this topic.

Well, Rush is a big time radio guy and was on WRNO for a few years.

As long as I've gone this far, I'll share my opinion of why Rush was out of
line on the sport show. I don't know if Donovan McNabb is overrated or not,
but let's say he is. Well, the sport media has plenty of favorites, and
most of them are white. How does Rush know that McNabb is favored because
the Liberal Sport Media favors blacks? Why isn't the presumed favoritism
caused by something else such as maybe McNabb is a simply a likable guy?

Rush charged the sport media with reverse racism in a specific case without
any specific evidence. Of course, turnabout would be fair play. The
media's "reverse racists" would have every right to make up all sorts of
dark motivations for any of the things Rush says. Yikes!

Frank Dresser