Old October 6th 03, 10:35 PM
Diverd4777

Thanks Maryanne
will check this out..
Had a chance to travel in the Caribbean at one point;

Do remember sitting on a screened in terrace listening to The bahamian AM
station
going over who had passed away and then a 5 minute recitation of all his
relatives
( Large extended family !)
- Also in St Martins, staying at Grand Case Beach Club ( Garden side)
watchin the sun set over Goat Island & listening to the local station where
someone was asking School children about " The Internet". which had just been
hooked up in their schools.

- So Maybe I can listen in from up here !

Dan

! In article ,
(maryanne kehoe) writes:

A lot of the MW Cubans are audible. I've heard 610 and 1180 R. Rebelde
at my Michigan house.

530 is Mexican station (call sgn?), 540 a Carribean. Anyone know if the
old 800AM TWR freq. is being used by anyone?