Old October 7th 03, 01:17 AM
N8KDV

Jerry Bianchi wrote:

(Andre) wrote in message . com...
It will be available late October.

Tell me what's cooking inside for the 2004 Passport to World Band
Radio? If there is improvement and new updates on the publication, I
will place an order. But if there is no improvement or no changes on
the publication, Larry Magne of Passport to World Band Radio can keep
his book and I will keep my dollar on my pocket.

Andre

I agree Andre, The 2003 edition was at least three years out of date
for many of the listings. For example, Radio exterior de Espana has
not broadcast on 9055 for at least three years

9055?

, also they paired back
to one broadcast in English a day rather than three as listed. Many
of the BBC broadcasts, DW and Radio France schedules are no longer in
effect just to name a few, and these are the majors. I would hate to
venture a guess how out of date the others are.

Waiting till it gets to the book store and check out some known
broadcasts before I'll purchase again.

In my mind they are not doing their home work.

Jerry B