Old October 7th 03, 10:43 PM
CW

Don't insult the rest of us by associating yourself with the west coast.
There is the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) then there is the rest of
us. We're contemplating building a wall.

"elfa" wrote in message
In article , Charles Gillen says...

The catalog is back. I picked one up today. So why am I complaining?

Because it lists no prices at all. Astounding incompetence, or

arrogance?

--
Anti-Spam address: my last name at his dot com
Charles Gillen -- Reston, Virginia, USA

I stopped by my RS and asked for it.....'what catalog?' was the response.

I'm
on the west coast. Maybe we need a good earthquake....California tipping

on its
side may cause any excess catalogs on the east coast to slide westward

into our
Radioshack stores.

Just a thought.

elfa