Old October 8th 03, 11:42 AM
N8KDV

White Bufallo wrote:

It's his publication, his money, he can do with it as he pleases.

A word to the wise, if you wish to take the name of a sacred creature, you
should at least learn how to spell... it's: buffalo, not bufallo. ;-)

Steve,

If you want to play a dirty game with me, so be it. I will play
your dirty game. "Bufallo" is how I spell my pen name and you have no
business to tell me that is a wrong spelling, I am not a dumb like
you.

Tell me, exactly what is 'a dumb'?

Why "The Sorcerer" wrote an article against Larry Magne in this
shortwave newsgroup, the title "What is a kingdom without a subject"
because you are the one who give an idea for the sorcerer to write and
you have given the link on the write up of James Careless for Larry
Magne. If you really care for Larry Magne, you should not give an idea
here in this newsgroup. You know in this shortwave newsgroup, not
everybody likes Larry Magne. You should blame yourself for that, you
are guilty.
Who makes Larry Magne's book Passport to World Band Radio number one
shortwave publication? It's the shortwave hobbyists around the world
who makes it number one. "That is why Larry Magne owe the world and he
has to return back what he owe to the world." He should be a
philanthropist in order to save his reputation and his book.
"ONCE YOU DONATE TO THE WORLD, THE WORLD WILL REWARD YOU."

White Bufallo