Old October 8th 03, 05:08 PM
White Bufallo

Steve,

The way I analyze your reply here in this newsgroup that you are a
very greedy person and I notice you here in Google shortwave newsgroup
that there nothing the world can learn from you. You are always in the
Internet, perhaps you have nothing to do of your time. All your
comments that you post in this newsgroup are all rubbish, I don't see
anything that people can admire from you not even the world will
admire you. Nothing wrong with my progress perhaps you are the one
that needs progress.

Larry Magne makes money to the world that is why he has to return
back what he owe to the world. Without the world, he is nobody. There
should be a "Give and Take" relationship. He should be charitable to
the world and be a philanthropist. He doesn't follow advice from
people and he is now feeling the pressure, his book Passport to World
Band Radio 2003 edition doesn't make sales. Even though he reduced the
price of the 2004 edition of Passport to World Band Radio, book
dealers are hesitant to accept that book in their store and as well
people are also hesitant to place an order because there is no
improvement or new development on the publication. The key words is:
"Reform, reform, reform". If he will not reform, his book wont survive
and Larry Magne has 2 choices to choose: "Profit or Reputation".

White Bufallo