Old October 9th 03, 03:19 AM
starman

Jack wrote:

Oh, BTW... The only reason I even noticed this one was that I was
intriqued by something else. I haven't heard CHU on 14670 in years,
though I chech it frequently. Today, I was pleasantly suprised to
hear a faint signal from them. Nothing really usable, but I could make
out the beeps and the announcements. I was wondering if it was even
still operating at 14670, even though their website says so. :-)

Do you live inside the skip zone for CHU on 14670? I'm about 400-miles
from them and rarely get a good signal on 14670. I've always assumed
it's because I'm inside the skip zone for that frequency.