Old October 10th 03, 04:29 AM
Tony Meloche

BeavX wrote:

I was flipping the dial today, 2:40 UTC, heard radio station on 730 AM from
St. Rose or something like that. Heard it here in Southeastern Wisconsin.
They were playing songs from Tragically Hip & Uncle Cracker, and some
country music. Also had some commercials for a rodeo. Where in the world
is this coming from? I think it was from Charleston, SC. Didn't have time
to listen for long. I thought it was interesting enough to post.

Thanks

Based on the dearth of stations broadcasting at night on that
frequency,
and your location vs. it's wattage, CKDM in Dauphin, Manitoba is a more
likely guess. If it was Charleston - helluva catch.

Tony