Old October 12th 03, 03:55 PM
WShoots1

Tom: No, sorry if I was not clear. The 455kHz 2nd IF output of the first
receiver feeds the input of the 2nd receiver. With the two DX-394's, that
results in a quadruple conversion receiving system.

Ah so... Interesting.

I once put two Tektronix oscilloscopes in series to get more gain on a weak
signal, so I understand what you're doing. Neat!

Hmm... Maybe I could use my B&H (or one of my other little radios) as a preamp
for my DX-392 -- if I can just find the 10.7 IF output in that thing. Then the
392 would just -- hopefully -- clean up the signal.

Of course, GIGO. Maybe I should reverse them. G

Bill, K5BY