Old October 12th 03, 10:55 PM
donutbandit

"dxlover" wrote in
. net:

PU one of these for three dollars at a yard sale yesterday. It's
model #6-G-601-M, has a 'sailing ship' sewn into the cloth grill over
the speaker.

It's just AM but what the hey, I saw one on ebay. Any one in here
ever own one and can tell me about the performance, I've googled all
night. One guy said "it's could really pu those signals"..but that is
just one persons opinion.

It has a real cool looking 'Wave Magnet' in the back that is connected
to the radio, pretty wild looking IMO...lol....anyone have any idea
as to the year it was made or a link you can throw my way?

It'd be appreciated. :-)

Ask your question in rec.antiques.radio+phono and you get some answers.