Old October 13th 03, 02:39 PM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

Met an elderly Japanese gentleman while having brunch today. Long
story short, his family was a victim of the American war crimes,
specifically the dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima. I've never felt
so ashamed to be an American. I couldn't bow low enough in apology for
this nation.
Keke Goldfeller

You could always commit ritual seppiku. We'd be happy to
help.

In fact, we could do it for you, if you're too afraid...
Post your address and we'll work on it.

I am less ashamed of us bombing Hiroshima (and Nagasaki, or
any of the Japanese or German cities we carpet bombed with
conventional weapons into rubble) than the interment of
Japanese Americans (and some German- and Italian-Americans,
too, it should be pointed out) in WWII. The one was jhust
war. The other was a violation of what this country stands
for.

And this is off topic for shortwave.

FW