Old October 16th 03, 06:44 AM
Tom Sevart

"Rambler" wrote in message
om...

I live in the Southeast US and am hoping that someone has a testing
schedule that I can use to test the reception on these radios. I am
looking for time, frequency and broadcast.

Does anyone have such a test schedule they can share. How do you test
reception on a radio?

I'd just use WWV on 2.5, 5, 10, 15, & 20 MHZ that's on 24 hrs a day. You
should be able to hear at least one of these frequencies well anywhere in
the U.S. at any time of day or night. To compare radios, just compare
signal readings using the same or similar antennas.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc