Old October 18th 03, 02:21 AM
radiok3pi

-Stinger,

You will like the mod 909 a lot, don't fret! You will need both
eventually. : ) The 909 is better as a mini desktop and the 7600g(r)
is superior as a travel portable. 909 handles external antennas very
well. You need a moderate length external antenna and good AC adapter
to get the most out of it. Let us know how you like it.

Haven't found the cure here yet

-Russ K3Pi

"Stinger" wrote in message ...
Dammit, Dan, I didn't need to hear that right now. I've got a Sangean ATS -
909 Deluxe on order right now ;^)

-- Stinger

"Dan Schopp" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message ...
Dan, If this radio is so good "why" selling it?

Would like to sell the DX 398 in order to purchase a Sony 7600GR. I am
a radioaholic and love having a new radio to play with.