Old October 19th 03, 07:40 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Tony Meloche wrote:
You had to love White's! The last time it was published - and it was
a "resurection" - was in 1983, so far as I know, by a fellow named Don
Gabree and his wife (or maybe daughter) Lari Gabree. He had input from
such people as Don Jensen and Glen Hauser in doing it, and it was
supposed to be an "annual", but AFAIK that was it. I still have it
though it's hideously outdated now. The WHAM logs are good, but just
not the same as grabbin' that well-thumbed Whites
and flippin' the pages . . .

You *are* aware of the NRC AM Radio Log (http://www.nrcdxas.org), right?

(still, White's *was* a radio institution, sad to see it go...)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66