Old October 21st 03, 02:22 PM
Stinger

Exactly right.

It continually cracks me up to hear liberals whine about "right wing bias"
at Fox News. Fox presents both sides of the argument, and when they do have
commentary, it is by someone that identifies himself as a commentator -- not
a newsman. To give balanced liberal opinion hey employ Alan Colmes and
Geraldine Ferraro (among many other liberals).

I think the problem is that the rest of the networks are so far to the left,
that when you do compare it to the center (Fox), they appear pretty far to
the right in comparison. So they whine and whine.

-- Stinger

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
MNM,

Because to a 'liberal'...
- If an Idea and/or the Spoken/Written Word 'offends' Them;
- - Then NO One Should Hear/Read It [.]
- - The Liberal 'knows' whats good for everyone.
- - - To Liberals Freedom of Speech is really only intended for
- - - - Liberals by Liberals to Liberals.
* One Mind * One Voice * One 'enlightened & educated' People *

Translation: Conservatives = 'backward' and 'un-educated' sub-humans.

~ RHF
.
.
= = = "MnMikew"
= = = wrote in message

Why don't you just turn the dial you dumbass. God you liberals are

pathetic.

"Keke Goldfeller" wrote in message
om...
Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking!