Old October 22nd 03, 01:31 AM
Friendly Everyday Mad Scientist

WShoots1 wrote:

Another judge overriding the democratic process, I presume.

Bill, K5BY

You presume entirely wrong, then.

Judicial review is an integral part of the democratic
process in the US, and has been since the start. *Bypassing*
judicial review, the Constitutionally-mandated role of the
judicial branch, would be overriding the democratic process.
Including it when there are parties suing from both sides,
is merely a case of that judge discharging his
Constitutional duty as expressly constructed under our US
Constitution, and arrived at a ruling you don't personally
agree with.

Override the democratic process, my ass. You're lying.

So next time, instead of mouthing foolish right-wing
propaganda and lies about "overriding the Democratic
process" whenever things don't go your way, try making
better arguments. And when you lose, instead of whining
about "overriding the Democratic process" (which is entirely
false), try appealing your case if it was poorly decided.

Of course, that would require a respect for the system of
government we have, above winning.

If it was a bad ruling, then appeal it. But don't lie.