Old October 24th 03, 12:10 AM
mike

On 22 Oct 2003 20:07:29 -0700, (Keke
Goldfeller) wrote:

When are you Nazis going to leave God's Chosen People alone! I am so
angry right now my entire body is shaking and I'm experiencing chest
pains! Can't type anymore.
Keke Goldfeller

Well it is possible Israel may have done it on purpose. Nobody but
Isreal knows, and they're not telling.

As for Jews being God's chosen people, Yes the Bible does say that.
But for practical purposes, if your not a Messianic Jew, it won't
matter much.

Similarly, I am disgusted with the Christian Coalition's miguided
priorities of morality legislation, tax cuts for the rich, and
destablizing the governments of all of Israel's neighbors.

Similarly, they think they are God's chosen in America. Practicaly
speaking they dont truly know God. If they did, they would let Israel
fight for itself, allowing God to defend Israel. Their subversive
adgenda lacks faith in God and as they want to subvert his glory.