Old October 28th 03, 05:50 AM
LW

(Ninure Saunders) wrote...

Obscene gesture and religious references snipped

Hey Ninure - didn't know you were into shortwave. Great hobby, isn't
it? Me and my DX398 .. life is good.

Just 'tween us .. maybe we could keep the obscene gestures and the
religious references sorta .. like ... separate? Ok so the Lord is
your shepherd and he knows you're gay .. but would he approve of you
going around flipping off your fellow radio enthusiasts? Nahh ..

Think of Kevin as someone with a *very diverse* viewpoint. I mean ..
like .. diversity is good .. right? Right? Well .. ain't it?