Old October 29th 03, 02:09 AM
Nobody You Know

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../
/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
/'/.../..../......./¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
\.................'...../
''...\.......... _.·´
\..............(
\.............\..

Who's **** is on the end of that finger? Somebody from your "church"?

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
http://Rainbow-Christian.tk

Christian? LOL ! Oh, I get it. Somehow all you perverted freaks conveniently
"forgot" about God's destruction of all your ancestral fudgepacking
butt-buddies in Sodom and Gomorrah, not to mention all the other verses of
scripture that unambiguously condemn your vile and sick sexual practices.

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay

He'll also be your judge, so you better hope he DOESN'T know you're gay.

Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)