Old October 29th 03, 03:18 PM
Dave Holford

Gregg wrote:

Behold, Brenda Ann signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

snip

Some covenant communities have exceptionally draconian rules, and you
sign a contract that actually allows the community to expel you for
violation of the smallest of the rules. I've actually read one such
contract, for a tract of land we were going to buy (until we got that
contract in the mail... little things the realtor didn't bother to tell
us on the phone.... )

Aiiiyiyiyi - tell me about it. Those contracts are defacto standard here
in Canada for condo "owners" :-(

--
Gregg

I encountered a house rental in Ottawa which prohibited any 'radio
equipment', I tried to point out that this would not permit me to have a
radio, television or cell phone. It was impossible to get anyone to even
discuss this nonsense.

Dave