Old June 12th 04, 02:08 PM
Jerry Martes

Nige

If you dont get th info you yant , you are invited to E-mail me to get
alot of referances to sites where decent efforts to build sirectional
'wireless' antennas can be made.

Jerry

"Nige" wrote in message
I'm sure this has been asked before on this group, but I can't find it
on my news server. I've got a Wi-Fi 802.11g wireless access point that
I'd like to alter the coverage of.

Has anyone any experience of making 2.4GHz antenna more directional? I
need about 90 degrees, rather than 360. I've seen the "Pringles" DIY
projects, but they are all to produce a beam.

I was thinking of a tin cut in half lengthways, any thoughts?

73 G1NDM (no longer active)

--
Nige

Please replace YYYY with the current year