Old October 30th 03, 06:17 PM
Roger Cordrey

Default NASA Target HF3/P receiver?

I am a radio dummy who is learning as he goes along. I want to be able to
receive and translate WEFAX, RTTY and NAVTEX as well as acoustic reception
of weather forecasts while on my boat in Europe and the Med (I am based in
UK). I posted a query asking for recommendations a few days ago and am
obliged to the people who replied. I am looking for a highly economic
solution to the above requirement - I am not intending to become a SW radio
enthusiast - and am attracted to the NASA receiver (made in the UK not more
than 2 miles from my home!) in conjunction with JVComm32 software.

Can anyone provide feedback concerning this receiver?