Old June 12th 04, 05:46 PM
Tom Bruhns

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message m...
There's an HP 5061-1136 Return Loss Bridge 124? 10KHz-10MHz on ebay at
:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...spagename= ST
RK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
I can't find anything on it, anyone out there know about it? Strange
impedanace and not much range, possibly Telco spec?
tnx

As Bill noted, it's telco. Looks like something we used to make, or
at least supported at the end of its life. I suppose a 3-decade
frequency range isn't extreme, but I'll bet it's more (for the
achieved performance level) than most hams get in homebrew directional
couplers. ;-) It's possible I could find more info on it if you're
seriously interested.

Cheers,
Tom