Old November 1st 03, 02:41 AM
Dr. Artaud

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

Somehow you've missed the significance of hearing it on radio.

I own many DVDs, all seldom watched. But if the same movie appears on
cable, wham, I'm hooked for the duration of the movie.

Dr. Artaud

No, but if you can get to a record shop, you can probably find it on CD.

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and