Old November 1st 03, 02:14 PM
Stinger

Finally, something we agree on, MB! I think it would be great to be a
colorblind society in regards to race. What irks me is that the same people
that have a problem with groups like the "National Alliance" usually don't
see anything wrong with "The United Negro College Fund," or "Miss Black
America."

To me, the ideas behind each of these organizations are equally flawed and
are not the vision of MLK's "not by the color of their skin, but by the
content of their character" viewpoint. Racism is racism, period.

-- Stinger

From: "P Diddy"

See perfesser....this post proves my point about the fragmentation of the
white race. What do you want to bet Mr. Chesto is white, and got

permission
to run his training video from a "white" school board? And the school

board
gets it's policies from the city voters who in large part are....you

guessed
it ...white.

Maybe it says more about the unity of most of the white race to oppose the

type
of race hatred promulgated by backward-thinking neanderthals from the

National
Alliance.

After all, they are a pretty big embarassment to most whites.