Old November 1st 03, 10:59 PM
Diverd4777

MW
Thanks for putting my thoughts into choerent text.

I Do remember , right after 9/11, how some of my co-workers;- and freinds..
were harassed and threatened just because they were darker skinned than their
attackers.

These are sad times we live in, with fanatics and lunatics trying to pit one
group against the other..

It's a real small planet, and although we all have our traditions
and are all different in some way,
we have to learn to
just get along.

Dan

In article ,
ojunk (Michael Bryant) writes:

The problem is that many whites want to believe that the only current form of
race discrimination is against whites. They close their eyes to the real
remnants of race hatred that would preclude many blacks from obtaining
employment in the absence of anti-discrimination laws.

That's why it's good that Strom periodically resurfaces in his demented
attempts at ethnic evangelism. We need to be constantly reminded of how some
members of our white race hurt the race far more than they help it.

In other words, Strom independently disproves any claim of Causasian
superiority.
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,