Old November 2nd 03, 01:08 AM
RHF

MB,

I think that most white folks recognize to some degree on going forms
of discrimination (racism) in our society. But they also view Quotas,
Guide Lines and Set-A-Sides as an 'equal' form of discrimination
(racism) in our society. (Two WRONGS do not make a Right.)

An old 'red-neck' white man who killed a young black man in the 1950s
in a Southern State.
- Because the young man was 'black' is a Racist and a Murder.
- - This was a racially motivated Hate Crime then.

A young black man who kills an old white man in the 2000s in a
Northern - Western State's City.
- Because the old man is 'white' and "WHITEY" has to Pay is a Racist
and a Murder.
- - This is a racially motivated Hate Crime today.

IMHO: Most white folks FEEL that they are being 'told' by the Media
and the Courts that the young black mans crime is not a Hate Crime;
and in fact may be excusable because of our racist society.

EQUALLITY is Not a State of Law.
= = = True "Equality" is a State of Mind and Being for All.

DISCRIMINATION: Be It White 'Entitlement' -or- Black 'Preference'
= = = Either Form "IT" takes is still Discrimination [.]

cwaga ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(Diverd4777)

- Think these might have been started back in the 50's - 60's when
Segregation ruled the land..
- Can remember visiting relatives in the south and seeing ' Colored" water
fountains...

The problem is that many whites want to believe that the only current form of
race discrimination is against whites. They close their eyes to the real
remnants of race hatred that would preclude many blacks from obtaining
employment in the absence of anti-discrimination laws.

That's why it's good that Strom periodically resurfaces in his demented
attempts at ethnic evangelism. We need to be constantly reminded of how some
members of our white race hurt the race far more than they help it.

In other words, Strom independently disproves any claim of Causasian
superiority.
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,