Old November 2nd 03, 11:49 PM
Mike Lee

Default Interferance

Hi Group,
I am using a DX394 and a DX200 each with end fed 50ft wire going up the
garden.
I get a lot of interferance from my PC (tracked it down) if I switch the
PC off using "Start" then "Turn of Computer" the whole lot goes off as
expected and the interferance stays, BUT if I unplug the PC from the
mains then the interferance goes not a problem, has any one any ideas on
how to overcome this?
I wolud like to keep my PC running while listerning to the shortwave bands.
I have tried moving the DX away across the room but the interferance is
still there but to a lesser gegree but not to be made worth while.
I have the DX394 grounded using a wire from the case to a radiator this
is direct underneath the DX394 in the hope the earth would be of some
improvement but nope not a chance........

TIA....

Mike.....
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply

http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html

This Email has been cleaned with soap, metholated spirits, and a brillo