Old November 3rd 03, 06:45 PM
Mike Maghakian

like the eddie Bauer edition of some Ford vehicles !

I have one mod left to do, the switchable filter option. to switch
between a dual LF-D6 wide and the stock narrow filters.

the results are quite excellent. I hae retrofitted the prototype with
the improvements in the commercial version and I spry painted mine to
a metallic black finish, very cool !

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
MM,

Its not the Steak . . .
- - - It's the Sizzle !

WHY NOT Make this a . . .
+ Signature "Mods by Mike Maghakian"
+ + With a Mod Plate ID Plate on the back of the radio.
+ + + A Letter of Certification as to the MODS incorporated into the radio.

Create a 'unique' "Collectors Item" in your own name )

~ RHF
.
.
= = =
(Mike Maghakian)
= = = wrote in message . com...
I should clarify that AA batteries are not the only mod, there will be
an assortment of performance improvements.

(Mike Maghakian) wrote in message . com...
I am building a portable DX-394. if you are interested, there is still
time to customize it. the price is $225 plus shipping. it will work
off INTERNAL AA batteries or a wall wart. now you can take it to the
park !!

email me at
. prepayment is required to weed
out game players.