Old November 3rd 03, 09:08 PM
the captain

MR. CW,

I haven't seen anything backing up your claims on the DX-394, this makes
the captain think you are a blowhard, blasting hot air out like the
massive whales of the sea. Don't let me think you were full of it when
you said you knew about the DX-394.

Where the captain is from, the show of the sword has to be backed by a
duel if the bluff was called.

CW,, show the captain your sword !!!

the captain wrote:

Ahoy Mr. CW, you speak as one with much knowledge. the captain yearns
for knowledge like the sea yearns to swallow the land !

please give me a review !

1) radios you have tested
2) comparative results of each radio vs the modified 394
3) overall conclusion to back up these bold statements

Don't let me down lad ! Don't be like the greatr ocean sunfish that is
large and imposing but has no bite and is a but a great bluff !

someone of your great experience should be able to stroke it out in no
time.

thanks,

the yearning captain !
CW wrote:

Just being honest.

"Mike Maghakian" wrote in message
om...

how long did you have to practice to be such an asshole

"CW" wrote in message

If I wanted to take something to the park, I would put that $225.00
into

good portable. At that price point, a portable that will far outperform

the

394 can be had.

"Mike Maghakian" wrote in message
om...

I am building a portable DX-394. if you are interested, there is still
time to customize it. the price is $225 plus shipping. it will work
off INTERNAL AA batteries or a wall wart. now you can take it to the
park !!

email me at . prepayment is required to weed
out game players.