Old November 4th 03, 01:56 AM
Nobody You Know

Greeting all:
I haven't been to this NG for better than a year by my recollection. Looks
like it never quieted down!

To the point, so many people in this NG said that my radio show on station
WBCQ shortwave, wouldn't last. Presently, it i into its FOURTH year.

I am grateful to those whose support has allowed my show to continue. The
purpose of this post is to ask fo feedback on the show.

I know I'm openning myself up to loads of criticsim with such a blanket
invitation, but hey, criticism is healthy.

Thanks,
Hal Turner

I love your show. It's the finest show in the whole electromagnetic spectrum! I
don't always agree with everything I hear, but it's refreshing to hear REAL
FREE SPEECH without the usual groveling at the feet of the self-chosen
"masters".

Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)