Old November 5th 03, 07:11 PM
grumpus

Gee, and I thought the 2010 was dead and gone.

Regards,

Grumpus

(byrnefm) wrote in message . com...
Hi,

fyi, I got an email yesterday indicating that the DRM Receiver 2010
(portable DRM receiver for AM/SW) is due out in early December -
unfortunately, it's rather (!) pricey at ... €695 + 16% VAT (if
in the EU)!

http://www.mayah.com/content/product...0/content.html

The pricing wasn't listed on the website when I checked this morning
but was given in the email sent out about it.

I thought it would be fun to get an (early) digital AM receiver to see
how much better the AM quality is - but €806 (with VAT) is a
little bit out of my price range, especially for a basic portable
radio (FM/AM/LW/SW) + DRM ...