Old November 6th 03, 01:28 AM
tommyknocker

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Frank Dresser wrote:

[...]

Who, aside from the TV networks, are saying anything like "Barbie Doll
hero in cammies"? Most of the Right Wingers I hear are against having
women in combat zones, and have been looking at the Army's Jessica Lynch
press releases with a VERY critical eye.

I'm not a Hal Turner regular, so I'll admit I don't know his opinion on
the women in combat issue in general or Jessica Lynch in particular.

Frank Dresser

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1009

Ex-POW Jessica Lynch Plans Wedding With Mestizo
Report; Posted on: 2003-11-03 17:54:34 [ Printer friendly ]

Ah, so you're not too fond of her personally. But what about that
"amazing rescue"?