Old November 8th 03, 06:26 AM
Frank Dresser

"WShoots1" wrote in message
Today was the first time I ever listened to Pastor Peters, and I'm

familiar
with the guest he had.

What most people don't realize is that our solar system is moving

through the
galaxy and the Sun's reaction could be from variations in the galactic

field.

Something like the alleged Planet X wouldn't even cause a flicker on

the Sun.

Bill, K5BY

James (not Jay) McCanney is tonight's guest with George Noory on Coast
to Coast.

As far as Pastor Peter Peters show goes, the McCanney show wasn't
typical. Pastor Peters usually does a sort of one note show relying on
comparisons of the Jews and the Biblical snakes. I'm hoping Pastor
Peters will dip far more deeply into the Well of Special Knowledge.

Frank Dresser